Today we had Benjamin's first birthday party. It was a bit of a long day for him, so he was a little cranky. I was so bummed, because he normally is such a happy baby. He had a little diaper rash, wet shorts (pool and puddles), and he's got 2 new bottom teeth trying to make their way out. So you can't blame him. But....
Here is a picture of his cake. Can you figure out what the farmer has in his hand?
Little precious boy. :)
Frosting tastes good..fingers hurt.
Daddy apparently torturing Benjamin...Not really, this was after he bit his own finger... :(
Oh and here is the view from our pool area. My mom thought you would enjoy seeing what we see when we are out swimming. It's pretty nice being surrounded by mountains :)
Anyway...it's been a long day. So I'm gonna go spend some quality time with my husband before he leaves me for golf in the morning. ;)
looks like a nice place.. hopefully your next view is just as good. we wish we were there for the party!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I wish I was there...oh wait, I was! :-)
ReplyDeleteEven the sad pics of Ben are so cute! Glad your mom and dad could be there.
ReplyDelete