About Me

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend




Our weekend went by fast...and we didn't even do anything. Rick wasn't feeling very good. Just very sleepy. He is taking some medication now that seems to dull the feeling of electric shock. He thinks it's helping.

Friday, Rick worked until around 4:30pm. He was supposed to do an 18 mile ruck march that night too. He was all ready and even drove to the post. Not even 5 minutes after he left it started raining complete with thunder and lightning. He was still gone almost an hour though. He said they were going to wait a half hour after the last lightning strike...but the lightning kept coming so they kept starting the countdown over again. The Army is SO efficient!

On Saturday, we cleaned up the house and bummed around. I cleaned our bedroom and did about 8 loads of laundry. It cost me almost $20. I can't wait to have my own washer and dryer again.

On Sunday we all slept in. Even Benjamin slept until 9am! When I tried to get Rick up, he didn't want to, so I let him sleep a little later. By the time he was up and dressed and I was done feeding/changing/dressing Ben, we were 15 minutes late for church and still at home. So we decided to stay home. We had some things to return to Wal-Mart, Target, and the mall.
I kind of felt like a loser because we didn't have reciepts for any of it...but oh well, we actually exchanged it all instead of returning it.

And that was it..I'm sure you all feel so much better knowing exactly how we spent our weekend....

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and needs his own yard. I especially like his neck-ware. :)
    After moving into our own house I swear my favorite part was the laundry room. So not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Babbling is just so convincing!!

    ReplyDelete