About Me

Saturday, July 19, 2008

We Need a Montage...Edit!

Ok, I suppose I should explain this. I've been sorting through our clothes and yesterday, I decided to organize Benjamin's closet by size. I found the Karate outfit that Robert gave him when he was 6 months old and so I put it on him. When Richard saw it, he said, "I have a brilliant plan, don't take that off of him." So me and Ben are "sorting" his clothes, and by sorting I mean Ben is throwing and I am trying to stop him. I come out of the room about 10 minutes later to see all those towers set up. One of Benjamin's favorite things to do is knock down daddy's towers. One of Daddy's favorite things to do is play with Ben's blocks. ;)

Anyway, then Rick tells me that we need to play "Eye of the Tiger" and put the hooded towel on Ben's head. lol. Honestly, what more could you ask for. I have the two best sources of entertainment, right here in my own house. :)

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you and Richard have your own doll to play with! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, I keep having to watch it. His first "hi yah" is so cute. It is just as funny watching Rick walk him through his tower obstacles as it is to watch Ben! :) You guys crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are such a cute family. Wow that Ben can walk and chop like a pro - especially on the toy to hit down the balls. I couldn't decide who was cuter tho - Rick or Ben :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the viedo. We remember how much dad loves playing w/Ben's block,so did his grandpa. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The child will obviously need to be raised by myself so he can learn how to properly chop blocks

    ReplyDelete