About Me

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday


Benjamin loves his daddy...Then again? What's not to love? :)
Today was supposed to be eventful, but alas it wasn't.
We did get to do a walk through on our house, meet with the builder...etc. We found 13 things that need to be "touched up" before we move in, but other than that, she's ready to go!
We were supposed to get a call today telling us that closing would take place tomorrow...that didn't happen. They are telling us it will be Friday or later. :-/ We are bummed, but still plan to move in tomorrow anyway. We'll just have to pay the builder rent until we close. We check out of the hotel tomorrow and for the same rate, we'd rather be in our house. Plus...our appliances (fridge, washer, and dryer) are supposed to be delivered Friday, as well as our household goods. This actually puts a wrench in our plans because we don't know how we're going to get away to sign the paper work on Friday. The appliance delivery could be changed, but we wouldn't have a fridge until Monday or later. Annoying. So for now, we're just praying that everything works out and we won't have any major kinks in the plans. Anyway...I feel like I'm rambling on and on..so enough of that.

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I am sure it will all work out:)
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll need a whole album once you move in. I think you should use a lot of shadow, really play with the lighting. Maybe get some venetian blinds and get the noir look for your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet picture of Ben and his daddy.
    Once you get past the next couple of days you will have all the time you want to get things the way you want and finally settle in to your own house! YEAH!
    Forget the pictures, we will be needing a video tour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video! Yeah, that's the ticket! This baby takes the cutest sleeping pictures of any baby I know! P.S. Who didn't love Sarah Palin's little girl slicking down her baby brother's hair? Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete