About Me

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ball..

So..last night we went to the ball. It was a tad stuffy and the food wasn't that great..We also left early. lol. But here is a picture if you are interested.



I forgot the camera when we were out the door and so our babysitter took this when we got back. She had a hard time figuring out my camera, so this is what ya get! Oh..but look at my sexy husband in his snazzy new officer dress blues!


In other news...Benjamin has a new found love for drawing. I need to get some crayons in stock...I want those little ones for fat fingered toddlers that he wouldn't be able to eat...


Oh, and he learned how to make a monkey noise today! I took a video on my phone, but I don't know how to watch it on the computer!


3 comments:

  1. You should get him an aquadoodle! It's a mat that you can put on the floor and it only colors with water sponges or markers. When it dries all the writing dissappears. They are great and I think you can get them from target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! I got his video, quite a monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in your dress and you'll have to take a camera video so we can all hear the monkey noise. Magna doodles are also great.

    So....is your Kirby gone yet or still mocking you in your house?

    ReplyDelete