About Me

Friday, October 24, 2008

Home Touches

I saw a gallery in a magazine a few months ago and we decided to do a modified version for our house.
We bought all the frames while we still lived in the hotel and yesterday I finally picked the photos I wanted to use. We got them printed and put them up tonight. I have to say, I LOVE it! There is something fun about a gallery...and something even more fun when all the photos are your own.

Before...all the paper in the hallway is courtesy of Benjamin.


No half-butt jobs in this house.

Hanging out...or caged in...

Hanging up the last one! And btw Em, those are different red pants...
After!I just have to add, the 11x14 on the top, of Benjamin is my favorite. The enlargement is so beautiful.
The guy at the print shop said, "I love this one, it's so sincere. Kudos. Oh, and congrats on the pregnancy, it looks like you're excited." He added while waving the one of Ben touching my belly around. Maybe a little inappropriate, but amusing either way.

6 comments:

  1. very cool.. i've seen that in a few houses but they used all sorts of frames too.. cool either way, the one of ben is my favorite too!

    and no one, i repeat NO ONE should have TWO pairs of RED trackies!! i'm not even sure if one is acceptable. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love it! If I had a big house I would have so many pictures hanging in it and I love the black frames too. I think pictures mean so much more than random art b/c they hold a memory from when it was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey June, I love it, tell Ward he did great and my favorite is the one of Beaver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Angela! I love that look Ashley. It certainly took a boring hall and made it beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. You should do a black and white one of "Ben behind bars". That is a cute picture of him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a cool arrangement! I love it!

    ReplyDelete