A KIRBY customer service rep! Oh man, this keeps getting better and better. He said, they were in the neighborhood and although it was late his boss wanted him to stop by and try to fix this situation. I told him that the customer service I've received thus far has been terrible..He apologized and he's bringing my money some time today.
Kirby crisis averted. Thank Goodness.
In other news....
I tried on my trusty black dress from the OCS graduation ball in Ga...it doesn't fit. How shocking. Ok it's actually not shocking at all. I looked good back then....with my bare minerals make up..that is now gone.
I have a dress that I wore to a wedding in February and the bride picked it out because her sister was 8 months pregnant. So it's a preggo friendly dress. It's black, long, halter. Has a diamond thing right under the boobs. It was a tight squeeze but I think it will work. It's also hemmed so I can wear flats. Always a plus.
Of course...if I can't find a babysitter that I am comfortable with by Friday night, I won't be going anyway.
Richard is still sick..but the longer his same symptoms last and the less they are cured by Tylenol multi symptom...I am thinking he has allergies. He should be seeing the doctor sometime soon. Ben and I, on the other hand, are just sick. Benjamin has this sad little cough at night. Still no fever or anything, so I am thankful for that.
Anyway. That's all, I need to shower and clean and do laundry and make myself feel more than worthless for the day....I haven't left the house all week!!!!
It is pitiful listening to them cough at night. We had to put a couple blankets under Faith's mattress to help her breathe because of the congestion a couple of weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteGlad you found a dress that works, hope you have luck with a babysitter you feel comfortable with!
When you are recovered we still need the virtual tour...when you are recovered. :)
hey, i think you were supposed to sell that dress. :P i'm sure you'll look hot.
ReplyDeleteI know...but there was really no time for that. Also, I forgot. And now, just think if I did sell it...I'd be out of luck!
ReplyDeleteas for the bare minerals.. i'm know you have no time now, but i buy it new off ebay for cheap.
ReplyDelete