About Me

Monday, October 27, 2008

Noni's Flannel Shirt


Well...I've gotta say it's been an extremely long day...and I am tired of feeling miserable. I woke up at 8am and after throwing up (overshare?), I went back to bed. I woke up again at 11:55am and then napped with Benjamin until 2pm. I think it would have been easy for me to sleep the entire day, but I wanted to still be tired enough to sleep through tonight.
I've got a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow, so I'm going to find out if this is some kind of flu or if it's pregnancy related. It's been the most horrible today after a downward spiral that began with hot flashes and dizzy spells at church yesterday. We actually ended up leaving early because I was just so uncomfortable. I didn't feel normal on Saturday either, but nothing like what I've experienced today....

Anyway...enough about me. At around 4pm we went outside for some fresh air. Benjamin played, while Richard stained the fence. It's a cedar fence, so I picked a lovely cedar red color from Preservawood. It looks so nice.
Even in my illness, I managed to dress Ben in his flannel from Noni, she's been dying to see it, and his new boots, AND take some pictures. I have to say, he looked pretty adorable. He's getting so tall, if any of you ever make it here to visit, you'll be shocked at how tall he's gotten. I measured him the other day, he's 36" tall! He came into the world at 19.5." Sometimes it's just so hard to believe that he used to be that small.

3 comments:

  1. hope you feel better and learn some news at the doctor. i guess it would probably be better if it was a virus so that you knew you wouldn't feel that way for the next 8 weeks.

    i like the fence color too, it looks nice. tell richard it's nice to see him in real pants. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is so cute, I love his hat! Nice fence too, the color is pretty. Josh has always wanted a privacy fence.
    Hope today is much better for you and that it was just s bug that is gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 36" OMG
    He looks like such a little bratt, so does Ben! LOL

    ReplyDelete