
Anything Pepto claims to cure...that's what I've got. I was up most of the night at my favorite new place to hang, the bathroom.
This pregnancy has been an absolute breeze compared to Benjamin. I didn't really have morning sickness at all in the first trimester, I just felt tired. I took a daily nap (still do) and that seemed to cure any ill I may be feeling. There was a short time in the middle somewhere where I kept getting nauseous just before bed, but it only lasted a few weeks. With Ben, I was sick all day, every day until about week 18. The couch was my home. I was good for the time in the middle and then around week 32 I was sick again.
I was thankful this time, not to have to go through that, especially with Ben running around.
BUT...since last week, I've been dealing with full force, first trimester, morning/all day sickness. I am hoping this is not the trend of the next eight weeks, because frankly, I'm kind of miserable. My stomach is flipping and flopping and the baby is flipping and flopping too. She NEVER stops moving. That's fine...every movement is a reassurance that everything is good in there...but all that constant flopping does not help the nausea...
You know Aunt Ang, I'm getting a taste of your medicine over here...or At least what your meds do to you!
Anyway...the bathroom is beckoning me to return.... :-/
yucky.. hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a bummer! Hopefully it will just be a short run of the morning sickness! By the way, the pics on the wall look great!
ReplyDeleteAwww, sorry you are feeling so miserable! I'm sure it makes everyday tasks like getting Ben meals and baths a major accomplishment. We'll pray that the rest of the 8 weeks go quickly and sick-free.
ReplyDeleteI can relate and I know that will not make you feel better, but mopefully the extra prayers will.]
ReplyDelete