
34 weeks 2 days pregnant.
I've gained 5 pounds since my last appointment. I'm not too worried about it though.
Baby's heart beat was a calm 120. Then it was time to measure the belly! Are you ready? I'm measuring 38+3! My dr. told me that he was "impressed by the growth," but hoping the baby could still fit through my "narrow pelvis." Grrreat!
We pre-registered at the hospital yesterday and toured what my doctor calls the "birthing palace"
I do recall my dr. in Germany telling me I had a "large uterus," but she never measured my belly so I have nothing to compare it to.
Dr. also suggested Rick and I do a birthing class since we didn't do any with Ben. He thought it might be fun.
wow, that looks uncomfortable.. i'll pass. i think i can even see a difference between the top picture and that one.
ReplyDeleteAw. Cute!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWW, My little Oliviana
ReplyDeletemy goodness... how many things are you growing in there???
ReplyDeletehaha.
you look faboulous, can't wait to see auntsher marie!
You look great--- as usually! Maybe measuring big might mean you'll go early?? Like you did with Ben. That would be nice for you!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are nothing but belly! We'll be praying for that "narrow pelvis" ha ha! You're dr sounds funny. :) You look good but will probably feel like a new person when you can carry that baby in your arms - a much more comfortable position.
ReplyDeleteYay! You're almost there! Hang in there, I feel for you, with all the discomfort I'm having already at 23 weeks. I feel like I'm going to pop. UGH!
ReplyDelete