Remember the sled I mentioned? Well, we got the sled for $20 from craigslist and then we went to Michaels and I picked up the berries for $15 and the bells for $2 each, we bought a bag of cinnamon scented pine cones for $3 and I got the leaves for $2. Put it all together and voila! Hand made Christmas decor! :-D I got the idea from a small Christmas ornament, I'm proud of it, could you tell?Monday, November 17, 2008
I'm So Crafty
Remember the sled I mentioned? Well, we got the sled for $20 from craigslist and then we went to Michaels and I picked up the berries for $15 and the bells for $2 each, we bought a bag of cinnamon scented pine cones for $3 and I got the leaves for $2. Put it all together and voila! Hand made Christmas decor! :-D I got the idea from a small Christmas ornament, I'm proud of it, could you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

super cute!
ReplyDeleteGood Job!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteWell, well, well...a chip off the old block! ;-} Kudos! (however..the way your luck is running..I don't think I would put it outside!)
ReplyDelete