We had a lot packed into our day today. Richard had staff duty yesterday so he spent the night on the floor in his office! He was home by 9:30ish this morning and then went to do more work in the garage...so far, as the garage gets cleaner, the house gets messier. :( Oh well. It will even out eventually...hopefully by the end of the weekend. Richard is off until Tuesday.
After eating breakfast and doing some stuff in the garage we headed off to get a 3D/4D ultrasound. I wanted to do it when I was pregnant with Benjamin, but you know, Germany...So, since I don't know if or when I'll be pregnant again, we decided to do it this time. I also thought that if we saw the baby's face we might be able to better decide on a name. (Not so much...but it was still really cool) I think she looks like Benjamin though, and she has my nose, according to both Rick and my dad. :) Now..if we can get some brown eyes, we'll be all set.
See, my Benny has them too. This is him only a few hours old.
Aww....seriously, he's so precious. 16 months old as of yesterday...where does the time go?!Once that was over, we went to Michael's to pick up another 9ft garland for the porch...that's right, I'm decorating for Christmas. I also got a really pretty wreath for the front door and it was 50% off! All the Halloween stuff was on mega sale, so we got a second candy bucket just like Ben's...but instead of 3.99 we paid .99! Ah well...
A quick snack from the McDonald's dollar menu and we were home again. We had limited time to get ready and take Benjamin to the neighbor's house. Our church small group meets every other Saturday. Tonight we went out for pizza and then go-karting. It was SO fun. I didn't kart of course. Richard won the race...kind of. He didn't have the best lap time, but he went 13 laps when everyone else went 12. Plus, his race name was "BlackSmoke" and he wore a black jumpsuit. Haha!
BlackSmoke is in the lead!
Once we got home, we picked Ben up and then came home to fix our ottoman. Benjamin was so cute, trying to help daddy out in every possible way.
Benjamin has the drill. He actually has such excellent hand/eye coordination that he was able to get the drill bit into the hole in the wood. We were impressed anyway...
What a great life we have. We are truly blessed! :-D
Oh my goodness -- Those 3D/4D shots are precious!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're having a lot of fun these days. I must admit, I'm a little jealous. It feels like all Noah and I ever do is work, because our schedules are opposites... I wanna have some fun too!
she does actually look like ben, it's cool how clear those pictures are.
ReplyDeleteoh my... little AuntSher Marie is looking SO cute... AND, like her aunt sher, it looks like she has long curly hair! lol... i was trying to figure out what that hair looking stuff was, then i decided maybe i didn't want to know...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! (she was passed all over the fellowship hall this morning at church!)
ReplyDeleteHow cute to see Ben and Daddy working together!
Love you all and miss you too!
Those 3-D pics are amazing! Wow! Sounds like you had a great time with the Go-Karts!
ReplyDeleteThose 3d/4d pictures are INCREDIBLE! How amazing is that! She's beautiful!
ReplyDelete