About Me

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Still Sorting...


It's overflowing from the garage into the house! But...I'm not too worried...yet. All my stuff is sorted, so now I get to sit back and watch the other 27 boxes get sorted by Rick.

Here we see him going through 5 plastic totes of items from his childhood, highschool, and college. I think he enjoys it.
Here he is dipping into the past with a note from a previous girlfriend..."hey stud muffin..."
After that he got wise to my picture snapping...and he made me stop.
So here are some of Ben.

He was singing to me...didn't have the video camera so I thought I'd snap a picture.

This one is from this morning. He wanted me to put socks on his hands and feet. So I did and he is pointing to the San Diego scrap book (one of his favorite books to flip through). His hair looks totally red in this picture and he could maybe use a spray on tan, but I still think he's adorable. :)

4 comments:

  1. holy white child batman.. that hair shows up red in way too many pictures to be this so called blonde!! haha, maybe you will find something of value in those 27 boxes.. sell it on ebay. james and i are making a small fortune of all of our stuff we were going to drop off at the salvation army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, the red in the family skips around a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben looks like he is getting so big and still so cute.
    However, Richard wins the funniest picture in the one reading the note from an old girlfriend - that face is so funny - it cracks me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben is adorable as always! I am fond of his little outfit...wish it fit me :) lol

    ReplyDelete