About Me

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today was party day at our house. Sadly I didn't take a single picture. But we had a good time anyway. We had 13 or 14 adults and 7 kids. It was kind of chaotic, but it was still pretty fun. We played TriBond. It's a game where there are 3 things on a card and you have to say how they relate, i.e. a phone number, a hand, and a foot...they all have digits. Some were hard, some were easy, there was much laughter and it was just a fun day.

Again, we are so, SO thankful to have found a church where the people are awesome and a place where we just feel so at home. God has truly blessed us this year.


After the party, we cleaned up a bit and let Benjamin open his presents from us. We got him a magna doodle and some new cars.

A few days ago we opened our stockings, Richard got some underwear and I got milk duds. The day before that we gave Ben his gift from Grandma and Grandpa. I actually didn't take any pictures of him opening it because I took all videos. But since we got the new camera, the videos are too big to post! So...I'm sorry Grandma and Grandpa, you'll have to wait to see them until we come home. He really likes it though. It's a 6 car jumbo tonka car carrier. He carries all his cars on it though, and really likes to push the truck part around the house.

Anyway, after the presents, we went to church. It was a really nice candle light service. It started at 7pm and it was over a little after 8pm. We hung around and chatted, made potential plans for Friday (assuming no baby shows up) and then we went home. On the way we found 3 people who needed to be pulled out of the snow. So we stopped to help, and by the time we got home, Ben was asleep and we were starving! So we made ourselves a smorgasbord of left overs and enjoyed a movie together.

It was a great day. :) I will post the pictures tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment