About Me

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Christmas Eve Eve!

It's been a day.

We are having people over from church tomorrow for a Christmas Eve lunch and to play games/hang out. It was originally going to be us and two other couples but now the number has gone up and we will potentially have 4 couples, 6 more children, and 3 singles. I think it will be fun, but it would really be so nice if we had our new furniture.

Nothing seems to be arriving on time this year. Ha!

Today I got up at 5am for work. Benjamin woke up at 8:30, I got him breakfast and went to work cleaning the kitchen. Richard woke up at 10:40 (I'm a pretty nice wife....) and he went to work putting up a curtain rod, and doing some stuff in the garage. He also entertained Ben while I cleaned, which was nice.

I missed out on my nap, taking advantage of Ben's sleeping to really get to work. I scrubbed floors and toilets, vacuumed , got on my hands and knees, was up, was down, did some dusting, about 8 loads of laundry (still working on that), organized cupboards, and cleaned out the fridge (apparently I am my mother's daughter). I don't think our house has EVER been this clean!

I am tired, I worked my butt off today...and even after all of that, STILL no baby. No nothing actually. No contraction to be had. Can it really be that comfortable in there? From what I can tell it's pretty cramped...So come on out little one, we're ready.

Emily, I didn't even shower this morning thinking that might do the trick. LoL. (I told Em, I've been showering and doing my hair/makeup every morning to make sure I don't look like crap when I go into labor. She said, it would happen on the day I don't do any of those things...guess not!)

Anyway...I do have some new pictures to post, but the camera is in my purse, which is downstairs....and I'm up here, sitting on the couch...and I'm comfortable....you get the idea.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :)

2 comments:

  1. man, i thought for sure she would come out if you weren't looking your best.. she must be pretty cozy, i bet she's just waiting for it to warm up outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it will be a Christmas baby, cause you have babies who like to be born on special days :)

    ReplyDelete