About Me

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baldy...

I decided Ben's hair was getting a little too long..but instead of just trimming up around his ears I whipped out the trimmers and put on the #3....What was I thinking? Rick then informed me (after the fact, via txt msg) that he uses a #6 on himself...and that's a military hair cut...oops...The bottom picture is after, and it doesn't look too terrible, but he looks bald and a little sickly because he's so white...This is why I leave ALL haircutting matters up to Rick. Atleast it will grow back...ugh.
We love headbands :) Thanks cousin Faith!


5 comments:

  1. i think ben looks adorable... and so does evey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will just say you gave him his summer haircut a little early. It really looks pretty cute. And that Evey just keeps getting more and more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, look at all her hair! So cute! She's such a beauty.

    I don't think it looks too bad on Ben, like you said- It'll grow back anyway. The difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're both precious.. i thought you might have shaved evey's too. haha, good thing you didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben still looks so cute, no worries! Evelyn is so adorable in her headbands.

    ReplyDelete