About Me

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kickin It


We made it to the commissary. I was even up and ready by 9am!

I didn't have the stroller put together yet, so I just pushed two carts. It was fine other than being in the way of other people occasionally. I probably could have gotten by with one if I could have put Evey sideways on the back of the cart so I could still put stuff in the basket below..but the carts were too wide...I also could have put her in the front and Ben in the back..but as we already found out once before, children in the back of shopping carts CAN fall out. (Ben fell out a month or so ago, but his daddy was right there to catch him)

I put the stroller together when I got home...who knows, if I can get it back in my car, I might take it for a spin.

In other news...A guy named Fred stopped by, he installs peepholes and kick plates (he has a variety of other skills as well says his business card)...it's his second time stopping by..what can I say? I'm a sucker for door to door salesmen. Especially this one in his beanie, sweat pants, flannel shirt, and tool belt. I just couldn't resist. So now we have a peephole. But I'm not disappointed. Now I can peep out the hole and choose not to answer the door when annoying salespeople stop by.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. you did it! nice work. can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember - did you ever get rid of the Kirby? Ha ha - you and the salesmen. I am afraid to open my door even for the mailman thinking it might be someone dressed up as a mailman just to get me to open the door.
    Glad you made an outing by yourself - now the sky is the limit. :)

    ReplyDelete