About Me

Monday, February 9, 2009

Proof!


That mommy spends too much time on the computer...He loves to open my lap top and start typing away. I love how he even pulls it onto his lap. Maybe he's the next bill gates...

Anyway...Today, I was awesome. :-D I thoroughly cleaned my ENTIRE house. I bleached the kitchen sink, I dusted, I vacuumed, I cleaned toilets, showers, sinks...etc. My house is all clean and beautiful, upstairs and down! And! I did it all while the children were napping. Of course I had to forfeit my own nap...but I'll survive.

Emily comes tomorrow, pray I don't encounter problems on the way to the airport, I'm a little nervous about the drive and what traffic will be like...I'm sure it will be fine. I'm excited!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. SO cute... and what a proper dutch girl, cleaning the house before company arrives... excited for you that em's coming... have a blast! (and get some sleep!)

    ReplyDelete