Since Rick's been home we've been playing catch up...with each other, with the house, with the garage, with the car, with the groceries...sheesh. It's been kind of crazy....I got my new glasses. What do you think? Other than that we're just finishing up random projects and then Rick's parents are arriving this weekend. It's going to be fun.
Anyway....I have some laundry to do and a house to get back in order...Rick's homecoming threw me off schedule and now I'm desperately trying to get it back together.....
I like them!
ReplyDeleteThey look really nice - a good picture of you.
ReplyDeletePeople always think I am sick when I wear mine because I NEVER wear them.
Good luck catching up - at least you have some help now.
Those are really cute frames! They actually look a lot like mine, similar shape anyway. They make you look sweet and studious.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the in-laws!
I like the new lenses! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty, girl.
Looks like something your Aunt Val would have picked out! LOL
ReplyDelete