About Me

Monday, June 15, 2009

Camping

This weekend we went camping. It was a nice area with a clean, clear lake just a little over an hour away from our house.

We went with our small group from church..many small children and a fun time.





I could have taken more pics..but I didn't (there are a few more if you go back to the album in the "what we've been doing" post). These were from the sunny day. The first day we arrived in the afternoon, it was sunny and warm, the night was freezing and pretty terrible with the anti-sleeping children..Our second day was sunny and windy, the night was still cold, but our kids slept through until 5am. Other people were not so lucky...the third day was dreary, cold, and misting, It was the last day, but since the weather was blah, we packed it up quickly in the morning, had breakfast and headed home. Once we arrived home, we cleaned up the landscaping, mowed the lawn, washed the car, and started on the laundry...the work never ends!!

Anyway..I owe you all some pics of the mantel and the bookshelf Rick so masterfully crafted. I'll get to that soon. I promise!

2 comments:

  1. oh you are brave to go camping with kids! I have never done it yet, and Patrick is 3 1/2!
    Great pics....just beautiful! love the crocs :)and I love your new signature! How do you do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures - you guys are BUSY!

    ReplyDelete