About Me

Monday, June 15, 2009

Projects!

Here are the pictures of the mantel and the bookshelf...AND also my very first quilt top! I learned how to sew and piece a quilt on YouTube!

Before:

After: (and I'm still working on the decor)

Rick's book shelf, handmade out of MDF
Add Image
And my quilt...it's a 40x30 baby quilt..strangely reminiscent of my little blankie...color wise anyway...
*Please excuse the quality of these photos..taken in horrible lighting and at night with no flash*

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks so nice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE! It all looks great, you really have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    I'm in awe of those that can quilt. I just don't have the patience for the perfection of it all. Noah's mother is a quilter; last year she finished a full-size quilt for Noah that she sewed entirely by hand (no machine). You quilters are crazy... crazy talented. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fireplace!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the fireplace turned out - beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete