About Me

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Five Days In...

So, we visited the Dr. today..Benjamin is 35 inches tall and 27lb 5oz. He is doing many 3 year old skills. :-) He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight.

Evey is 27.5 inches tall and 16lb 12oz. She is doing all 8 month skills. She is 75th percentile for weight and her height is just off the chart.

Ben has a small case of croup which I am certain came from the sudden and drastic temperature change we experienced 2 days ago. From 80's to 55 degrees...yikes.

Today was a hard day for the mommy. I lost the house key somewhere..and I had to climb in through my bedroom window..which actually involved a slight leap on my part. I was so graceful...you should have seen it.

We got a package in the mail from Daddy, it was a book and a DVD. A DVD that Ben currently has on repeat. I like that he is trying to stay close to daddy, but it's not easy to watch. The first time the dvd ended, his little face crumpled and he threw himself into my chest. He cried so hard that I cried too.

After shots, whining, and lots of wasting time until 5pm so I could go to FEDEX and pick up a package they were supposed to deliver today, it was a replacement cell phone, but they sent the wrong phone (and writing this paragraph that hardly makes sense...) Grr.

Needless to really say, it was a long day. I miss my husband.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading what you're up to! I think you're doing a great job! I'm so glad that you got to talk to rick the other day, I hope that happens often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Ash! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete