About Me

Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun in the sun

Today we had a fun day of playing outside, going for a walk, and dumping yet another box of rice cereal on the floor. I swear...I'm going to go broke. Every time I think stuff is out of Ben's reach, he finds another way to get it (yesterday it was Evey's formula). Today he used his high chair as a ladder...I suspect anyway..as it was shoved up against the counter. Grrrrr. So frustrating. I guess EVERYTHING will have to go in the pantry. Before Rick left we put clamps at the top of the doors to "lock" it. It seems to work well...when I remember to put them back.

Today was also long and I was so tired. Literally falling asleep while giving Evey a bottle this afternoon. Thankfully Ben was napping too. I dreaded the moment the bottle was empty. My brown eyed girl was ready to play.

My files are kicking my butt...I tried to quit, but my "boss" wouldn't let me. She offered the option of flexibility...and "anything I need." So...I'm still employed...

Anyway....I talked to the husband today for about 5 minutes. He was on his way back to class and waited in a long line to say goodnight to me. :) I love him.

3 comments:

  1. he's really quite wonderful... and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's really quite wonderful... and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet of him, hope you got some rest.

    ReplyDelete