About Me

Friday, November 6, 2009

A Smile on My Face



But there's a smile on my face...


I had a dream about my husband...


In the dream he had to drive to get to us...


When he walked in the door we were waiting...


It was a vivid dream...


The kind of dream where you can feel everything...


The kind of dream where, if you were being chased by a dog, you're legs would be tired and you might wake up sweating....


The first dream he's been in since he left nearly 4 months ago.


I got to HUG my husband this morning....


I feel a little silly...


But there's a smile on my face...


=)

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel silly! That is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a great writer Ashley. The way you describe things either makes me laugh or get choked up. Glad you got your hug.

    ReplyDelete