

We had a fun day..Rick's sister hosted her annual Halloween party. It was our first time being around for it, it was fun! She had the garage and basement decorated so cute. It was a ghost theme this year, complete with games to play, food to eat, and treat bags at the end. Fun, fun!
After the party, we came home to unwind a bit, I fell asleep in the chair for about 5 minutes..I don't know how long it actually was, but it felt like 5 minutes...Ev slept on the couch..and Ben was supposed to nap, but didn't.
After that..we had some dinner. Then the trick or treaters arrived. Ben thought it was great to hand out the candy..I'm glad he didn't want to go out and trick or treat. Michigan is COLD. It even hailed today...I was perfectly happy letting him stay inside and GIVE AWAY candy.
After that, Rick's sister stopped by to say hello and goodbye to us. Her talented husband crafted one of the greatest costumes I've seen in awhile. It was for their oldest son, and it was a bird in a bird cage. He made the cage with wire coat hangers and zip ties..and maybe some other materials, it was so creative. I loved it. Her other two kids were cute too, a flower and a dog in a dog house.
Rick's other sister stopped by too, her kids were cute and had quite the load of candy!
Some day when my kids are older I'll look forward to sneaking snickers and reese's out of their candy bags..hahaha!
too cute! Especially the "baby mama" lol!
ReplyDelete