About Me

Sunday, February 7, 2010




=)



Happy Superbowl Sunday!



I woke up this morning with a serious back spasm going on. It was not fun. At. All. I tried to stand in the shower, but it just hurt so much, I got out and went back to bed. A little while later, Rick called and suggested a hot bath, so I took some regular strength tylenol and tried that. It worked for the most part, but my muscles are sore now. Let's just say, I'm not thrilled about spending 5 more weeks in this condition.



...Ben and Evey are currently laying on the couch together with their blankies. So cute...I'm about to fall asleep myself..a nap sounds good. I think I will.

1 comment:

  1. Sad about your back! You might try a hot water bottle? That sometimes worked when i got really bad leg cramps.

    That picture is SO CUTE! Don't your kids usually want to wear only shirts with no pants? This is a change. :)

    ReplyDelete