I think you're doing a great job. I know that there are times when you don't think you can make it another 5 minutes, let alone another 5 months. But then when things calm down you look back and realize that you are doing it, one terrible minute at a time. I hope that the time when Rick is home goes by as slowely as the time did when he was gone so your family can enjoy it. It always seems that the days drag on so slowely when they are gone but months and years fly by when they are home!
I think you're doing a great job. I know that there are times when you don't think you can make it another 5 minutes, let alone another 5 months. But then when things calm down you look back and realize that you are doing it, one terrible minute at a time. I hope that the time when Rick is home goes by as slowely as the time did when he was gone so your family can enjoy it. It always seems that the days drag on so slowely when they are gone but months and years fly by when they are home!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Hope the last 5 months go by fast!
ReplyDeletei L O V E sticker day! the pix are just adorable, plus that means one more day in the books... WOOHOO!!!
ReplyDelete