About Me

Friday, May 7, 2010

A few things...


This week I learned....
  • Shopping carts with children in them WILL roll away in high winds.
  • Benjamin says elephant, "effa-nent."
  • When the furnace repair man comes to your house and stays for 1.5 hours, it will cost you $120.
  • Pictures don't look good when you forget to clean grubby finger prints off your lens.
  • I can wear two babies rather comfortably.
  • 2 year olds in high heels scratch laminate flooring.
  • baby gates are awesome.
  • Target is evil with good deals.
  • Crayon washes easily off of tile.
  • You think kids forget stuff. They don't.
  • It is possible to mow the lawn with three children standing by.
  • It is not possible to weed the landscaping and keep dirt off the sidewalk, rocks, porch, and van.

Motherhood. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Sweet shot....diggin' your ode to motherhood, infinitely more complicated when you do it ALL on your own. Loved your comment on "wearing two"; that is the challenge im finding most difficult, how to get around with three without feeling like a pack mule. We go to the zoo on Monday with our playgroup and I half expect we will become an exhibit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! Being a stay at home mom can be so difficult and so rewarding at the same time. You're doing a great job, doing it all on your own! And, the lawn mowing has me in awe... :)

    ReplyDelete