
Things I currently love about Evelyn...
- she wants to do everything all by herself...she can put her own pants and shoes on.
- she shakes her entire body "yes"
- the way she says no. It's kind of like "nah" or "nooo"
- the way she talks..i love to hear her say, hello, glasses, come on, mommy, papa, go, potty, night night, all gone, diaper, okay..pretty much everything she says, I love...but those are just a few of the words she attempts to say!
- the way she cleans up.
Things I don't love that much...
- she loves soap, and all bottles with pumps. Not a good combo for a toddler.
- she rips bread to shreds...fine motor skills? sure..but not a fun mess...
- she can sometimes whine a lot. But who doesn't, right?
She's almost 18 months old! She has only 11 teeth. She tries to run now. She is learning new words daily, she almost always knows exactly what she wants and how to communicate in order to get it. Her non verbal communication skills are excellent.
She is just pure joy, we love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment