I took her to the Dr. this morning, she weighs 14lbs even and is 24 and 3/4 inches long. She's meeting all the four month mile stones and also doing some six month stuff. I think she just might be my happiest baby. So far she has a really laid back personality but is a little demanding when it comes to eating. I'm anxious to see what she's like when she's older, but not too anxious. For now, I am enjoying her cute baby self! :)
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Addyson is 4 Months Old!
I took her to the Dr. this morning, she weighs 14lbs even and is 24 and 3/4 inches long. She's meeting all the four month mile stones and also doing some six month stuff. I think she just might be my happiest baby. So far she has a really laid back personality but is a little demanding when it comes to eating. I'm anxious to see what she's like when she's older, but not too anxious. For now, I am enjoying her cute baby self! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment