About Me

Friday, July 23, 2010

Tidbits.....

For the record, I left my camera in the car during the re-deployment ceremony..and I had to walk like a mile from where I parked so I decided not to go back for it...bummer.

I have several videos I want to upload..just haven't found the time yet....

Ben has started saying the word, "ever." As in, "the best ever," only he uses it incorrectly...

For example, "that fly is in our house ever." It's cracking me up. I think he got it from his friend, E. because he is also pronouncing the word "road" just like E. does. Too funny.

Evey has started calling her pacifier a "poppy." She says a ton of words now. Some of my favorites are, Noni, tattoo, pizza, Addy, Daddy, baby, and hello.

Addyson is a rolling maniac. She rolls right across the room these days. Today she rolled four times in a row, Ben and Evey thought it was hilarious. Too bad I didn't have the video camera on hand for that one!

We had a garage sale today and made about 150 bucks. Pretty decent for the small amount of stuff we had out and the fact that advertised on craigslist the day of (we put signs on the road too).

Anyway, nothing exciting, just stuff I want to remember for myself. :-P

1 comment:

  1. James calls his pacifier "bopm" and has for as long as he's been talking. No idea where it came from. :)

    ReplyDelete