About Me

Thursday, September 9, 2010

...

It's Ben awhile. hehe (yeah, okay, that was lame...)
I was attempting to get some cute shots of Addyson, since she's almost 6 months old...But Ben always says, "It's my turn, Mommy." Then he gets in the shot and never smiles. Stinker.
Today, I was supposed to do laundry. I did 5 loads. Still not all the way done. Ew. I don't know how I let it get backed up so much. I hate laundry. Every time the dryer beeped today I had to keep telling myself that folding wasn't so bad. It didn't work. I never used to mind doing laundry..but with a family of five, it just piles up too quickly!
The secret project has been completed, but I can't blog about it until it's decorated. =)
We still have 2 other projects in the garage to finish. Including Ev's big girl bed.
We bought her mattress on Monday and tonight is her second night on the mattress. We've got it on the floor and she likes that she can just hop out whenever. So, I think it will be easier once we actually have the bed finished and it's up off the floor.
In other news...I'm not ready for the rainy season. It's just so blah. The sun came out for a bit today (that's normal)...but it's just dreary and makes me feel yuck.
Anyway......bedtime!

3 comments:

  1. i can't tell you how much better i feel now that you've finally blogged again. cute picture of your cute baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you guys did! You're so crafty/handy ;)

    ReplyDelete