Not I....not this Monday anyway.....Today was long...and challenging. The morning started with a headache, 2 crying toddlers, and a Parmesan cheese incident.
I could tell the day was probably not going to improve. I was right.
Addyson was awesome though. She slept most of the day so I could deal with her naughty brother and sister.
Ben and Evey have been really fighting a lot these last few days. Now that Evey can talk more, they yell at each other and they get in each other's faces, and now we've even started the occasional hitting.
I don't really know what I'm supposed to do, so sometimes I let them have at it, other times they get time outs..and many days I just separate them for periods of time. That seems to help.
Ben is always concerned with what Evelyn is doing, eating, looking at, playing with , drinking..etc. He always thinks he NEEDS to be doing that too..but if he is doing something that he doesn't want her to do, she'd better not go near him. It's frustrating, we're really working on sharing here!
Most of the time they play nice together. I'm still a little frustrated from the events of the day, so I'm probably doing more venting here.
The good parts of the day...grocery shopping was good. No one cried, or whined at all. The kids played outside in the evening when the sun came out...they both ate all their dinner...Evey asked to go pee on the potty 4 times today. Ben learned to use the Swiffer Sweeper Vac, he loved it and now he wants to "use the dreen baccoom" all the time. So that's cool. =) I ate a Reese's Pumpkin.
Well..it's 11:30...guess it's time for me to head to bed. Tomorrow's a new day...let's see what it brings!
I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2
rough day... i hope today is better. xoxoxo
ReplyDeletewe had reeses pumpkins Sunday and thought of you!
ReplyDelete