Can you believe this is the only picture of her on her birthday? In fact it's the only picture I've taken in 10 days...What's wrong with me?? I'm missing March! In the picture she was squealing in delight about getting into the bathroom cupboard, she's a regular there!Anyway...
Addyson's birthday...she is one. I feel like I blinked my eyes and here we are!
She is by far the happiest of our three children. She loves food, and to be with her brother and sister. She can walk now, and she thinks that makes her a big girl. She's getting more independent every day. She is a vocal baby, and can say, mama, dada, papa, ball, diaper, num num, all done, poop, down, and up. She also signs more and all done.
She's a joy to have around, and she makes us laugh constantly. She's not afraid to fight her siblings for something she wants and we can't wait to see what kind of person she becomes...(well, we can wait a little longer!)
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We love you!
Oh my goodness, she is 1 already?! I remember back around the time she was born; I think that is when I started following this blog :) I have really, really been blessed by the little moments of your days that you share here; you have such a beautiful family, and are an excellent photographer! Visiting your site makes me smile :)
ReplyDeleteWow did that year go by fast for you?! Happy Bday Addyson!!
ReplyDelete