- March 4-6 we went on a marriage retreat with the Army..we had a fun time, and the location was beautiful..up in the mountains, lots of snow. We met some new people too.
- On our weekend away..we all were kind of sick, but got even sicker...so now we're all sick..and sicker...some day this will be over, but it feels like we've been sick for months.
- Happy Birthday Katie.
- Happy Birthday Aunt Cindy.
- Happy Birthday Houston.
- Being sick and trapped in the house is driving us all a little bonkers.
- I have a headache. I am tired of coughing.
- We stayed up too late (2am) because we got hooked on the show "Repo" on the Tru TV network.
- Grey's Anatomy better be new tonight.
- I want the weather to be warm.
- It rained on and off all day today, at one point it was raining sideways, so we were looking at it from the front door...Ben said, "whoa, it's rainin' backwards. that's weird."
- I want to go to Bob Evans with Liz.
- I feel like going home, but the idea of packing and traveling with the kids makes me want to pass out. Too bad no one has invented teleportation yet...
- Addy will be one in 5 days!
- I'm tired.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, I'm so sorry about the sickies & being trapped in the house. I can relate! NO FUN! May you all be well soon! Happy early b'day to Addy!
ReplyDelete