I couldn't find any pictures at all from this past week..oh, that's because I didn't take any! Not a single one. It's okay to take breaks, but I feel guilty that this is a week missed! Anyway..so a few weeks ago we got Evelyn's ears pierced. She was asking and asking for "eawrins juss wike mommy" and we told her it was going to pinch and maybe feel like a bee sting, she still said she wanted them, so we agreed. Our two year old is the boss. Anyway, she did great, hardly cried, and now she shows them to everyone and they look pretty adorable. She told me today she wants "ta have dangwy (dangle-y) ones too."In other news...I had a newborn shoot on Saturday. Four hours and the baby wasn't really into getting sleepy, just wanted to nurse a lot! I think he might have been hitting the one week growth spurt or something. Anyway, I did end up with some pretty cute stuff, I posted a couple on my face book fan page. In two weeks I get to play with another newborn, a girl this time, so I'm happy about that, it's good to get more practice, plus I love getting to snuggle the occasional newborn. They are SO tiny and soft..ah!
What else...in tid bits this week..Ben called me a "spongy butt." I am not sure where he would have heard that one! He also told me after he hurt his neck, that "I could feel better if I had ice in my mouth for my neck." He meant he wanted to eat some ice. He cracks me up daily, I wish I could video tape everything they say, I hate when I sit down at night and the funny things they say escape me!
On the pregnancy front, things are going well, although I am still getting extremely car sick if I'm not driving. I am almost half way and feel the baby moving regularly now. ♥
Anyway..it's bed time..we stayed up way too late last night! Hope you all had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment