My cute, happy mom and baby me..or as my own children would say, "noni and baby mommy." *grin*Let me start with a list...the five most valuable things my mom taught me..in no particular order...
1. Love Jesus.
2. Laugh at yourself. Life is too short to take yourself so seriously.
3. SING..it makes you feel happy. Get the words wrong too, or make up your own. :-P
4. Don't do half butt jobs (well, maybe my dad started that...)
5. Love your family.
My mom has taught me plenty more, I'm sure all our moms have. But just so you know..I have the prettiest mother, I have the nicest mother, I have the smartest mother...and she'll always give me a basket of kisses for a bushel of hugs!
Now..back to me.. ;)
I got a cute vase covered in paper and scrabble letters and colored hand prints and a home made daffodil, and it was pretty cute! Then the husband took me out for dinner. A rough start to the morning ended up being a pretty good day. I love my family.
And for some entertainment...Richard heard the following conversation between Ben and Evey in the play room last night..
Ben - Evey, say no
Evey - no
Ben - YES
Evey - NO
Ben - YES
Evey - NOOOOOOO
Ben - okay...
5 minutes later....
Ben - Evey...say no!
Evey - NO
Ben - YESSSS
Evey - Noooooooooooo
Ben - *sigh*
Haha, they crack me up!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, mommies to be, mothers at heart, and mama's to pets! Hope you had a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment