About Me

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

...

I actually do have pictures to post, but since it was a long, cranky night again..it will have to wait. I took the kids to the doctor today. All three of them have laryngitis and Ben and Addy have ear infections.. Addyson also has a rash/blister in her mouth the Dr. thinks from have 2 days of such a high fever. It seems painful, but she is still eating and drinking normally. All three are miserable and whining and constantly fighting bedtime for back rubs and stories and more excuses to lay in my lap. Which is mostly okay because they are sick, but when sick combines with over tired and whining it is not a pretty picture! Especially when Mommy and Daddy are sick too. :-/

In other news...random bits from the kids...

While driving today, every corner I turned Ben said some variation of "you did it mommy! You didn't hit the curb"

While driving with Rick this evening he told him, "You don't hit curbs do you daddy, mommy can't drive like you."

I feel like someone has brainwashed him...Hmm..

Evelyn has been brushing up on her stalling techniques with catchy phrases like, "I can't pull my pants up, they are too heavy." "I can't finish this milk it is too wetty" and other sweet ones like, "Ben, me am proud of you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment