About Me

Thursday, June 23, 2011





I went to Florida..did you even know I left? Probably not since I haven't blogged in years...I thought I was supposed to get less busy as the kids got older..but maybe that's not true when you keep adding kids. :-P

So..I went to Orlando for 5 days to hang with my mom and sisters (minus Emily because she is a slave to her job! Boo.) My dad showed up and we all got to spend time with Robert and Kaje..so of course I brought my camera and of course we had a little photo shoot with Baby Jordan!
I have to say it is difficult to improvise for a newborn when all my props, bean bag, and various other things I use for newborn shoots have to be left behind! But we did what we could with what we had and I think we ended up with some cute stuff! ...And I had to throw in the pic of Rob and Kj's dog..because I like it. =)


It was a good time and Daddy survived at home with the kids and managed to keep the house picked up and everyone happy...which is probably more than I can do some days! I didn't have any doubts though, he's a fantastic Daddy and an awesome man to have around. Handy, helpful, easy on the eyes... ;) I can't complain.

What else...everyone is enjoying quiet time right now and I am thinking a nap would be good too..even though I have a few things to do..I'd rather nap..last pregnancy..gotta milk it while I can (116 more days...who is counting?)..

Kids are growing and learning more every day. Ben can spell and write his name, Evey can spell her name and write an E..Addy is adding new words to her vocab every day, but they are still being spoken in mainly a language only we understand. Ben will be 4 next month and we are having a Cars themed birthday party per his request. His birthday list this year includes, "Cars cars, a remote control monster truck, a dirt bike that drives itself, maybe an airplane, and a lightning mcqueen cake." (That's his birthday list as told to me..)

Anyway, we're going camping this weekend, that should be fun, I'm anxious to get some beach pictures! Hopefully we'll have decent weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment