About Me

Monday, May 2, 2011

ILOVE Garden

See what I did there? I switched the "O" and the "I." =D

So...onto the goods. I went to the Olive Garden on Friday. I had 5 cheese baked ziti, and it was amazing and my pregnant brain has been thinking about it ever since! So I decided today that I could make it myself. Turns out, I can make it better, thanks to www.food.com. If you like the baked ziti, try this recipe. I used Newman's Own Marinara instead of tomato sauce, and if you like more crunch on the topping use panko bread crumbs instead of Italian. Rick thought it was fantastic and even had seconds. So that was impressive because usually he doesn't care for anything pasta I make...probably because I don't boil tomatoes into my own sauce. :-P

Anyway...aside from the massive headache I had all day, it actually turned out to be a pretty good day, and I even got to laugh a little with some new friends. And on the way home from an FRG meeting I even saw a double rainbow...but...what does it mean?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. a double rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try that recipe out on Rob! except using alfredo instead of marinara b/c tomato sauce and him dont mix...

    ReplyDelete