Before I get on with the deals...Addyson loves water, splashing in puddles, the new water table, the pool, the bath, the sink....I love water babies, so it makes me happy. She even puts her face in and blows bubbles. The picture is from the other day..I think it was only around 60 degrees, but the sun was warm so I filled the pool with bath water and they enjoyed it for a little while.Anyway....so last night we went to Lowe's. We needed a board to fix the camper door and we needed some blinds for our bedroom and the kids' bedroom. On our way around the store I spotted some clearance items..including storm doors.. So I went back to the storm door aisle to find the one I wanted..then I went back to the clearance section to see if they had the one I wanted...and whaddya know, they did!
It was half off and it was a return...But that's not even the best part...It was a return, complete with all pieces..the reason for the return? "Missing Screen!" People..the screen is retractable. It was definitely still there in the door (we opened the box to look). I don't get how you could purchase a screen door with a retractable screen, take it home, and not be able to find it! The box even says it's RETRACTABLE! AND who is the customer service associate who accepted the return and proceeded to write "missing screen" on the box and mark it 50% off. Ya know what? I don't really even care...because I got the door I wanted for half off. Sometimes things actually do work out.
Happy Mother's Day to me! =)
Haha, that's fantastic!!
ReplyDelete