About Me

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had a nice 4th of July weekend. Hope you did too. We mostly stayed home and hung out in the back yard, we grilled steaks, and chicken and had fun in the sun, slip and slide and baby pool. The kids had a great time and I am sooooo glad we decided to flatten the back yard. It is so much better!

We gained a lot of grass and the kids love to be back there. We caught the fireworks on Sunday night with the kids, and then on Monday they conked out early and Rick and I sat in the front yard watching the neighbors light their various stashes. It was relaxing and fun and kinda nice to have that time while the kids were asleep. Anyway, here are some pics, most of the same ones are on face book too.

**just a reminder, the photos on the blog are re-sized for the web and they are not suitable for printing, if you see a photo on the blog that you'd like to have, just ask me and I will email you the full size file. :)










2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE family pic, and I love the ones of the kiddos with the lemons. Too cute. You have such a beautiful family... glad to hear that you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always capture the most adorable moments! I love following your growing family :) You guys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete