July 2007
July 2008
July 2009
July 2010Can I get some music? I'll for sure cry, because my handsome first born is growing into a little man. I can't believe it's been four years! Since Ben was born, we've moved back to the states from Germany, we've purchased a home, survived a deployment, and added 2 sisters to our family. Ben is an easy going kid with a strong spirit. He has taken each move, each addition, each new thing in stride. The hardest thing for him was Daddy leaving. He will still often ask as Rick heads to work in the morning, "You aren't going to Afghanistan right, Daddy?" He's sweet, with a tender heart. I love that about him. He is caring, and thoughtful, and usually tries to do the right thing..with the exception of manipulating Evey.. ;)
Today, while we were "Birthday Bowling" he grabbed Ev, hugged her, and said, "I just love you, Evey!" He also cheered just as loud for her when she knocked pins down as he did for himself. He's a great big brother.
He loves to play outside, be in the water (but still not really the ocean), loves hanging out with just mommy or just daddy when he gets the chance, LOVES to play with his cars still the most out of all his toys, enjoys coloring and projects, can write his name, and spell a few short words, loves books (but gets a little frustrated that he can't yet read), really likes to share slurpees with Daddy, his favorite food is a peanut butter and nutella sandwich, he would eat 39 popsicles a day if we let him, he likes to run and go fast, likes looking at motorcycles and trucks, and airplanes, and always wants to know the right names for whatever it is. He's a freak for donuts. He's energetic, but not overwhelming, He can be a little stubborn, but I think he comes by it naturally. ;) He is funny and I love his logic.
♥
Benjamin, you are a true joy, you are sweet, funny, and thoughtful. We love you so much!
Happy 4th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Ben!!!!
ReplyDelete<3 Happy Birthday Ben!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man... and such a great big brother! Happy birthday to Benjamin :)
ReplyDelete