For a little while...







We got invited to a Star Wars themed birthday party for our friend's son. We decided we would try our hand at a homemade gift. So we set to work on a star wars play set with peg dolls and a millennium falcon.
We put the kids to bed and set up our card table next to the couch and had a little paint date. We watched sleepless in seattle and it was a genuinely good time spent chatting and admiring each others creativity. ♥
The photos aren't quite what I had in mind, but we ran out of time before we had to give it to the birthday boy and in my defense, I took the above photos while I was nursing Emmett. A Nikon D700 is kinda hard to hold in one hand..so whatev.
Anyway, we really loved creating it, so much that it was a little hard to give it away...but we did and I think the birthday boy enjoyed it..and he did know who all the characters were, he opened Han Solo and said, "Look Mama! It's Captain Solo!"
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment