
- I am ready to have this baby. I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
- I do my hair every 12-ish hours so if I spontaneously go into labor I know my hair will be looking good.
- My wedding ring doesn't fit, this is the first time ever.
- I'm not sleeping very well any more, it's too hard to just "roll over!"
- I take my contacts out early at night, so that if I spontaneously go into labor in the middle of the night, my eyes will have had time to breathe before I put my contacts back in...I just can't have a baby while wearing my glasses...Vain much?
- I crave Dr. Pepper, I prefer the fountain version. :)
- My favorite food this pregnancy has been Pizza and anything yumtastic with bread..like potato soup in a bread bowl...or just plain crescent rolls.
- I've been pregnant for half of the time I've been married, that's 38 months pregnant!
- I do not feel fat or ugly, I've loved being pregnant. =)
Come on out Baby 4, we're ready for you!
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
can't wait to meet the new martinus!!!
ReplyDeletei'm glad you don't feel fat or ugly because i think you're beautiful, even if your hair was messy and you were wearing glasses.
love you much!!