My, my, time sure flies. I am surprised it's been a whole month since I last blog. My little babe is now 7 months old and he is doing many new things! He is babbling more, waving, pulling himself to standing and beginning to cruise the furniture, he protests hugs from Addy by screeching, and he likes looking upside-down. Cracks me up!
I am making my own baby food, and I really enjoy it, it's easy, it's fast, and it's fun. I know he's getting healthy food. I bought a baby magic bullet from a local mom's group, and I have really enjoyed using it. Emmett has moved on from the watery purees and now prefers solids and chunkier things. Tonight he had whole cooked peas and a piece of bread. He's really got his pincher grasp down now!
In other news, Ben and Evey will be done with preschool in a few weeks. I am kinda bummed, bc I think they really enjoy the social time they get at school, and I love my time with Addy and Emmett. Summer will be fun. We have the pool set up and it's warm, and there are many covered parks to play at around here.
Rick has really been enjoying racing his RC cars around, tinkering with stuff in the garage, and finished up all the many projects we had going. They are all done now! Kind of just in time, because it's hot every day now.
He start's class on Monday, I'm sad and glad. Sad because I've enjoyed all this time he's had off, and glad because I'm ready to move on from Arizona!
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment