About Me

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

 My sweet Addy cakes!
 Here I am reluctantly watching Addy feed Emmett a cracker..
 And here I am skillfully clearing said cracker from Emmett's mouth so he won't choke..
All my babies! ♥

Mother's day was pretty laid back around here. In the morning we joined friends at church for the baptism of their youngest son before they are off to grander adventures in Japan! Then we came home, had lunch (leftover enchiladas (yum.)) and then spent the afternoon swimming in the backyard. Overall, a nice relaxing day! 

Evelyn made me a very cute card, and Ben brought me flowers. My kids are sweet. 

On Mother's day this year, I want to remember what I love about each of my kids right now...

Ben - always sweet, such a tender heart, always takes care of his siblings. He is growing up into a big boy and learning so much. He can count to 100. Knows all his letters and numbers, he's very smart, and inquisitive. I love that about him, he's always learning. 

Evelyn - Loves all things girly, always smiling, very helpful, a mini mommy, loves taking care of her baby dolls, and Emmett when he will allow it, she loves to dance and sing, and has just recently started being more of a cuddler. 

Addyson - repeats everything, my recent favorite repeat is "no roaches, here!" it just sounds so cute coming from her...she just recently started liking her hair being done and always asks me for a "pretty tail." ♥ She LOVES Emmett and is always hugging on him. When she gets wet or dirty she always says whatever it is followed by "up." For example, "mine dress, pee'd up" "my shirt, popsicled up" "mine shim shuit watered up." I love it. She loves to follow around her "EveyBen." and has also recently started being extra clingy to me. I like it. 

Emmett - adorable smile, quick learner, laid back, easy going, happy. I enjoy him so much. He's precious. I love hearing his cute baby sounds, I love that he knows his name and smiles when we say it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment