About Me

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A little tired...


Just plain tired.
Well...3 days of perfect sleep and then...

All day yesterday Benjamin was not himself. He was extremely fussy, a bit constipated, and really just hard to deal with. By the end of the day, I was totally exhausted and looking forward to a night of good rest. Benjamin had other plans. He was up at 1:30, 3:45, 5:40, 6:20....and was up for the day at 8 ish. He did take one good nap, and I napped too. Because he was pretty terrible today as well.

I gave him some baby tylenol around 5pm and after about a half hour he seemed to be feeling much better. So...since I didn't introduce any new foods or change anything recently, I think that it's either teething or maybe he's just feeling a little sick. Whatever it is...it's exhausting and frustrating. I can't stand not knowing what he needs.

I have an appointment on Friday so that makes me feel better. Right now Ben is eating every two hours. I don't know if this is healthy or normal or what. But he nurses, eats food, nurses, eats food, etc. Extremely demanding. But he'll be crying and crying and upset until I feed him. It's like he is constantly starving. He wants to eat whenever I am eating and is very interested in feeding himself. So that's something I definitely want to discuss.

Anyway, it's 11...and I should probably go to bed. Just need a minute or two to myself...ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment