About Me

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday...

I got up early this morning after a beautiful full night's sleep. I intended to go to church...but...vanity got in the way. My sister Katie told me, "Ash, I'm not trying to be mean, but you kind of look like a school mom." I don't even really know what it means..but it made me feel ugly enough to stay home. I will now be meeting with my personal stylist for some shopping and possibly a new hair do... *sigh*

My grandparents came for lunch today. It was a lovely meal of meatloaf (which I hate) accompanied by lima beans, brussel sprouts, corn, and potatoes. The grandparents enjoyed it and conversation flowed freely. After the meal we had dessert. It was a very tasty angel food cake with coffee frosting. yum.

...Benjamin slept from 10pm-7am this morning. Getting a full night of sleep is amazing. :) I guess I mentioned that earlier...but it's just so great.

I miss my husband. A little less than a month and we'll be together again! Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the sleeping thro the night event! What a relief for you. I remember laying in bed listening to one of the kids crying for ages----it about breaks your heart, doesn't it. So good for you for sticking to it - you will both be happier.

    School mom? hmmm - I can't imagine what that means, but i have never seen you look anything close to ugly!

    ReplyDelete