After three nights of good rest, Benjamin decided it wasn't working for him anymore. *sigh* It's so frustrating. I recently read though, that around 6 months old babies don't sleep as well because they start to get the separation anxiety..I don't know if there is any truth to it. I've continued to let him "cry it out" but now instead of a half hour we are back to cry for an hour+ and then sleep for an hour and wake up again. Losing my mind...
Yesterday I took Benjamin outside to play in the snow. He was very curious..but I couldn't get him to look at the camera to save my life. He was way more interested in what Gunner was doing and trying to keep his eyes open in the insane brightness.
I got to talk to Rick last night. He says this is the easiest field exercise he's ever had. Yesterday it rained all day and so they stayed in the tent all day and played cards. Pretty relaxed.
What else...the search for a good home for Gunner continues. :-/ Anyone know of a person/family who would like a very gentle, trained, beautiful, and expensive golden retriever? Sad...
No comments:
Post a Comment